The HPSC or Haryana Public Service Commission leads the Civil Service exam of Haryana to enlist possibility for the different renowned authoritative places of Haryana’s government. The offices wherein the competitors may land are Police, administration, engineering, and forests.
Candidates from whole nation can participate in HPSC exam, it is held yearly, but only once. The test follows the three-level system of the trial, i.e., competitors need to clear the Preliminary exam, the Mains, and finally, the interview for getting the respected post in Haryana’s government.
The notification for HPSC 2020 is yet to be discharged. HPSC admit card is released minimum around a fortnight ahead. The commission, in general, releases the notice towards the end of March every year. The Public Service Commission of Haryana will begin the application procedure alongside the arrival of legitimate notice. Before filling the application procedure, applicants must have a good thought regarding Haryana PSC qualification measures, application charges, and so on.
The Qualification Standards for HPSC 2020:
The applicants who are intrigued to take the test must have a fair idea of the Haryana Public Service Commission qualification rules to guarantee whether they are appropriate to take the test. The qualification models will be accessible in the official notice of the test. Applicants can read the qualification rules of the test given underneath:
Applicants must be an Indian resident to be qualified to take the test. Competitors from different states can likewise take the test.
Applicants must have finished their graduation from an authoritative college or university.
Hopefuls in the last year of graduation still are in wait for their results are eligible for applying for this exam. It is to be noticed that the mark sheet or instructive reports should be submitted before the end of the application date. In any case, their candidature will be dropped.
Criteria for Age:
- The usual limit of age for taking this test is from twenty-one to forty-two years.
- If applying for the DSP post, the applicant must be old enough between twenty-one to twenty-seven years.
- For SC/ST competitors, there is a waver in the age limit for as long as possible for as long as 45 years.
- For impaired applicants (physical), an augmentation of ten years in the upper age limit will be given.
- For general classification up-and-comers, as long as five years in the upper age limit is permitted.
How many times can I try this test?
There is no particular number of endeavors to take the test. Applicants falling in the age rules can take the test.
The application form for Haryana Public Service Commission 2020:
Haryana PSC 2020 application structure will be accessible at the official site of HPSC not long after the arrival of test notice. Applicants will have the option to fill the HPSC 2020 Application Form in online mode as it were. Applicants need to fill the application frame and present the application expense before the last application date; the authorities will proclaim the later date of use in its official notice.
How can I apply for the exam?
The means that the applicants need to follow to fill the HPSC application structure are given beneath:
- Log in to the official site.
- We need to look for the link of the HPSC application form visit there.
- The application window will open.
- We should register to utilize a legitimate email id and password.
- We should complete all the mandatory sections of the application form and attach all our necessary documents.
- Afterward, we need the make the payment of the application charge and submit the form online.
- Take a note of the reference number and spare it for future correspondence.
All I need to know about the HPSC admit card 2020:
The examination authority will give the HPSC admit card 2020 for the applicants who have completed the application correctly. The admit card will be discharged in online mode for Preliminary exams, Mains, and Personality evaluation tests independently. The hall ticket will be accessible at the official site, three-weeks preceding the exam date. You will get admit card of HPSC online.
Applicants can download their HPSC admit card HCS 2020 by following the means given beneath:
- Visit the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Visit the link for “Download Admit Card” in the significant links area on the landing page.
- Look for the HPSC admit card link of the test and snap on the equivalent.
- Enter the login accreditations for example enlistment number and password.
- Hit the “Submit” button for downloading the admit card.
The Exam Pattern for HSPC 2020:
HPSC 2020 will be directed in three phases, i.e., Prelims, Mains, and evaluation of personality. Each stage is a passing round. There is no HSPC online exam; it will be held in offline mode as it were. The point by point HPSC 2020 exam design is given beneath:
Stage 1 – Prelims Examination
The subtleties of the Haryana PSC prelims test are arranged beneath:
- HPSC HCS prelims test is held in offline mode.
- The questions posed in the test are MCQ types (objective-based).
- There are two papers in the test, for example, Paper one and two.
- Paper one will be General Investigations, and Paper two will be CSAT.
- An aggregate of hundred inquiries will be posted in each paper.
- There will be as many as one hundred questions for every paper.
- There will be a 0.25 negative marking for each incorrect answer in both the papers.
- Two hours will be designated to fathom each paper.
Stage 2 – Mains Test
- The test comprises of five papers.
- For papers four and five, applicants can choose the discretionary subject according to their decision.
- Four and five are general examinations papers, subjects to be browsed the rundown of discretionary gave by the commission.
Stage 3 – Test of Personality:
Applicants qualifying HPSC HCS mains test will be issued new HPSC admit card to appear in personality test. It is the last phase of the Haryana PSC or HCS test. This test is completed on the Panchkula commission premises. This phase of the test is of seventy-five marks; the final legitimacy rundown will be set up based on marks scored in the Mains test and the character test.
The result of HPSC 2020:
The HPSC HCS result will be proclaimed at three phases of the HCS test independently. The specialists will pronounce the outcome in the PDF format. Applicants can look for their move numbers in the accessible PDF. Competitors can check their result by following the means given underneath:
- Visit the official site of HPSC.
- Visit the result segment of significant links.
- Look for the link expressing HPSC result and click on the equivalent.
- Discover your enrolment number in the PDF; if your name exists in the PDF, you are eligible to sit for the Mains exam.
The cut-off for HPSC 2020:
The examination administrators discharge HPSC 2020 cut-off alongside the statement of HPSC result. Applicants can check the cut-off at the official site of the HPSC. Elements influencing the cut-off marks are:
- How many candidates applied for the test?
- How many applicants showed up in the test?
- The level of difficulty of the test
That’s what all you need to know about the pattern of the HSPC exam. The HPSC 2020 prospectus will be accessible in the official notice of the examination. Now don’t wait for HPSC admit card, instead gear up for the final success. Wish you will come out with flying colours.