+91-889 999 9931
Seeking for best and approachable career guidance is the most demanded thing among the young generation these days. Especially, when the students are preparing for the challenging post like IAS, they ought to search for prospective career coaching. Herein, Elite IAS coaching offers the most reliable and trustworthy support. It is India’s top coaching institute that delivers high quality and result-oriented IAS coaching classes for the aspirants preparing for UPSC exam.
here are numerous learning centers that give assurance to the aspirants on account of the best education support system. Among them, the Elite IAS coaching institute leads the Position as IAS Coaching In Delhi India and stands ahead with a difference. It helps in bridging the gap between aspirants and their career goal with the right implementation of the updated study material and guidance given by the expert faculty.
Most of the IAS aspirants decide in favor of joining a coaching institute rather than opting for self-studies to crack the IAS exam. But as a number of coaching institutes who boast of their expertise in the field of imparting coaching for IAS have mushroomed all over Delhi, the aspirants are usually confused. They are left bewildered not knowing how to go ahead in order to opt for the best coaching institute.
Here are a few tips that may ease your search for the coaching institute that ultimately you would feel you should go to. First of all, you must make up your mind that what is it in fact that you are you looking for in a coaching institute so that finally, after making all the effort, you are able to reach your goal i.e., crack the exam for IAS.
What to look for in a coaching institute?
1. What do the already enrolled students have to say about the institute? – You may talk to a few of them to find out for yourself if the coaching provided by the institute is up to the mark or not.
2. Focus on gradual and consistent development – As the syllabus for IAS requires highly detailed preparation, an efficient coaching institute must focus on gradual and consistent development. Besides, Rome was not built in a day! And preparing for an exam like IAS forms no exception.
So the preparation strategy adopted by a coaching institute would naturally speak for itself if the preparation is not only steady but also gradual and consistent. So a disciplined tempo must be maintained.
3. Exposure to selected candidates – It serves to provide authenticity to the tall claims made by any coaching institute if the newly enrolled students are provided sufficient exposure to the candidates who have been selected for the IAS services after having prepared in the coaching institute.
Besides, as already said earlier, it would also help you make up your mind if the institute is worth getting enrolled in or not.
4. The teaching staff – A coaching institute might be having excellent faculty members for quite a few of the subjects. However, it might not be true concerning the entire teaching staff of the institute. Thus it does not make any sense in any way to get enrolled in a coaching institute only on the grounds of the big names (in case, there are any) of the teachers.
5. Whether the owner of the institute teaches himself/herself? – Besides it is a good idea to see if the owner of the coaching institute coaches the IAS aspirants himself/herself for, in that case, all the requirements of the students related to coaching are expected to be taken care of in the best possible manner.
6. Does the coaching institute do justice to its job? – A number of IAS coaching institutes have mushroomed all across Delhi. However, most of them are concerned with minting money only. The coaching institute must provide value for money.
9. Decent infrastructure – The coaching institute must provide a decent infrastructure to the students that fulfill all the requirements for coaching so that the aspirants may focus on cracking the exam in the best possible manner.
10. The fees charged – Make sure that the fees you are paying to the coaching institute are justifiable and you are getting the coaching services from the institute as per the fees.
1. We, at Elite IAS focus on gradual and consistent development –As already said earlier, the syllabus for cracking IAS requires thorough preparation. Besides the preparation for the exam needs to be gradual and consistent. Keeping this requirement in mind, we provide our students with:
(i) Timely completion of the syllabus – Our faculty makes it a point to complete the syllabus on time, howsoever detailed it is, so that the aspirants get sufficient time to revise.
(ii) Sunday Tests – There are Sunday Tests so that the students, may assess themselves and get to know their strengths as well as the weaknesses. Our faculties do their best to help the students assess themselves and prepare accordingly as well.
(iii) All India Test Series – Our All India Test Series include various tests as listed below:
(a) Prelims – 18 Tests
(b) Mains – 18 Tests
(c) Essay – 8 Tests
2. Elite IAS provides exposure to selected candidates – Many of our candidates have been selected in the IAS exam. We provide our enrolled students exposure to the selected candidates, some of whom are listed below:
(i) Nikhil Pathak – IPS (AIR – 107), selected in the first attempt
(ii) Manuj Jindal – IAS (AIR – 53)
(iii) Ila Tripathi – IAS (AIR – 51)
(iv) Abhilash Baranwal – IAS (AIR – 44)
(v) Ashutosh Dwivedi – IAS (AIR – 70)
(vi) Kuldeep Dwivedi – IRS (AIR – 242)
3. The teaching staff –Our faculty at Elite IAS is thoroughly dedicated to its job, paying individual attention to all aspirants and helping them develop their strengths and overcome the weaknesses.
4. At Elite, IAS, the Director Mr. Bibhash Sharma also teaches
Besides, the time schedules of the classes are managed in a manner so that the faculty is able to solve the queries of all the students.
7. Decent infrastructure – Elite IAS provides a decent infrastructure to the students that fulfills all the requirements for coaching so that the aspirants may focus on cracking the exam in the best possible manner.
Seeking for best and approachable career guidance is the most demanded thing among the young generation these days. Especially,
— Miss Rehna Raffi —
11A/22 Bada Bazaar Marg,
Old Rajender Nagar,
Delhi – 110060
A-1 Chandra House, Top Floor,
(Opposite ICICI Bank), Mukherjee Nagar,
Delhi – 110009
Tel: 011 – 45706622, 7065202020