SOCIOLOGY VIDEO COURSE
(By BIBHASH SHARMA)
Sociology Classes: Recorded Video. The course plan has been designed in such a way that candidate can discipline their study schedule as well as maintain the comfort of flexibility. (You can watch recorded videos on Laptop/Tablet/PC – via user login or pendrive.)
This plan is very helpful for those students who do not have academic background of Sociology and have opted for Sociology optional in Civil Services mains examination. This will give the candidate a Virtual Classroom experience, minus you cannot participate instantly (but for this you can contact the teacher via email or directly talk to him at specified time/day). In other words, teacher will be explaining the nitty-gritty of the Sociology syllabus, subject matters, conceptual clarity and how to study thinkers/sociologists as well as art to interconnect and interrelate them.
- Contents we provide: Sociology Virtual Class Recorded Videos and Full Sociology Study Materials (Hard copy). Study materials will be sent by post or you can ask for PDF copy (choose any one format).
Note: Students can also opt for only “Sociology Virtual Classes Recorded Videos” (without Sociology Study Materials). Fee: Rs.23,148/-
- Sociology Recorded Videos will be sent in one or two phases (as per your course). Total number of videos are 39 of approx. 2 hours.
- After Enrollment, you will receive 12 videos instantly with your User ID & Password at your portal. Rest videos will be sent in pendrive at your correspondence address (In case you wish to see all videos on internet via your login, you need to inform us (You can choose any one format i.e. either pendrive mode or online excess mode).
- User ID & Password: Online platform (interface) to access study materials as well as Class Tests.
- Unit Test: Class Tests will appear in your Online platform, you just need to login and download the class test. Students should write answers of those questions and return it to us. Answers written should be uploaded (pdf only – mobile phone scanner can also be used) via online platform, it will directly reach to us. Or alternatively can be sent to us on our postal address.
- Answer Evaluation: Teacher will check the answers and return it to the student with proper remarks containing feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Benefit: You learn/develop answer-writing practice. During the course, we will practically teach our students Sociological answer-writing skills and techniques. This will make them more confident and competent.
- Weekend Interaction Time: On Saturday between 2 pm to 6 pm, the time has been reserved for students of Correspondence Course (Interactive) and Sociology Online Classes.
Students enrolled to our respective courses can contact the teacher via phone or email, with questions and queries related to Sociology.
[We request our students to mention their unique enrollment number provided by the institute during the admission, before getting connected to the teacher.]
- Study Support: One (1) year full study support. Student can consult the teacher even after the completion of Sociology Classes: Recorded Videos classes, via phone or email..
Note: Our study materials have been recently updated in 2018. Any other updates (like Case Studies, Legislative Acts etc.) within one year of your purchase will be sent to the students free of cost.
Course Fee: Rs.32,860/- (Including GST)
Payment Plan: Student(s) can choose any one plan of their choice, for payment.
One Time Full Payment:(10% discount) Rs.29,574/-
Payment in Two Installments:
During Admission (Rs.23,148) – [or Pay Here to Buy only Video Classes]
after one month (Rs.9,712)
For Sample video you can pay Rs.1000/- (You will receive 3 videos)
For more information, Call: 7065202020, 8899999931/34; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org