Best IAS Coaching in Delhi with Hostel Facility
We assist our students in getting hostels/PG (Paying Guest) at Old Rajendra Nagar (Karol Bagh) and Mukherjee Nagar centres, Delhi. We understand that most candidates coming to Delhi are new to this place, and they need local assistance at initial stages to adjust and accommodate with the environment. Our staff members provide all needful assistance to them in getting hostel/PG, and beyond it we love to be present as a local guardian, till the candidate is enrolled in our coaching institute and perusing his/her course.
We keep all records of Hostel/PG in which candidate is located and promptly help them in case of emergency. Our staffs occasionally visit the premise, and if found any ‘discrepancy’ informs the coaching management and if required also intimates the parents/guardian.
Getting a decent accomodation in Delhi is not difficulty. For this you need to arrive here a couple of days before the commencement of the classes. We facilitate our student in getting hostel/PG and for this, they don’t have to pay any brokerage or extra fees.
Old Rajinder Nagar (Karol Bagh): between 9000/- to 15000/-
Mukherjee Nagar: between 8000/- to 12000/-
(Note: Rent differs with the closeness to the coaching institute. However, we help candidate find suitable accommodatin nearby our Institute.)
Features of Hostel/PG:
– Separate Hostel/PG for Girls (Girls hostels/PG has certain restrictions, they need to abide with the rules for their own safety.)
– Separate Hostel/PG for Boys
– Hostel/PG provides meals or depends on the requirement.
- Common Issues Faced By the IAS Aspirants While Preparing for the IAS Exam
- Top 10 Tips to Help You Crack the UPSC Exam in the First Attempt
- 5 Reasons to Join Elite IAS Classes for IAS Preparation
- Detailed IAS Fees Structure With Courses
- UPSC SYLLABUS – Understand it before starting IAS Exam Preparation
For more information call: 7065202020