Admission to the Elite IAS Academy is the most sought after.
Read on to find out why? and the ADMISSION PROCESS…
Getting yourself enrolled at Elite IAS Academy, Delhi: the best IAS coaching institution is a simple process. The admission is highly sought after by the majority of the IAS aspirants. The number soars year after year as Elite IAS Academy is not only a well established, but a leading name in the field of providing coaching to the aspirants.
- Elite IAS Academy allows admission by means of the online registration so that it’s easier and faster for the students.
- After every registration, a token number is generated, and the candidates are allowed admission as per the number. It should be noted that an early registration by the candidates allows the students a wider choice concerning the batches as well. So, getting registered earlier would only be advisable!
- In case, you do not get admission by means of the online registration, please visit the Academy to verify the admission status.
- During final Admission, apart from filling in the Admission Form, a few more requirements would be there as listed below (carry these documents with you, during admission process):
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- 10th certificate
- Identity Proof along with the address proof. It could be your Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN CARD/ Passport etc.
Please noted that the admissions are allowed on the first come first serve basis – it is advisable for all seeking admission students to visit the Elite IAS website regularly in order to keep themselves informed for upcoming batches and registration dates.
The Fee Payment Mode
- The fee may be paid by any of the following modes: Cash/Swipe Machine (POS)/Cheque/Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa)/Demand Draft/Online/NEFT – directly to the bank account.
You can directly deposit in our ICICI Bank Account (Find details below):
Elite Academy for Education & Training Pvt. Ltd
Bank Name: ICICI BANK LTD
Account No.: 113005000320
IFSC Code: ICIC0001130
Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Branch Name: MUKHERJEE NAGAR,
Branch City/State: DELHI
- Please make sure to collect the receipt after the payment of the fee.
- It should be noted that the right to alter the fee and/or making a change in the course schedule without any kind of the prior notice is reserved with the management.
In case, any of the candidates prefer to pay the fee by installments, the payment should be made before or on the due date. Failing to do so without approval from the Director might invite a penalty and/or the student might be debarred entry to the classroom.
No refund of the fee is allowed under any circumstances. Kindly seek all the details that you require to know about the course etc. before you make the payment.
(i) The students are required to carry the I-Card with them and are supposed to produce the same whenever they are asked to do so.
(ii) The enrollment to the Academy might stand canceled at any moment without any explanation in case of any kind of indiscipline by the student.
The Academy facilitates outside Delhi Students Hostel facility on request.
You may seek counseling either on phone or simply walk into the institution.