GS Modular Online Course 2020
General Studies Modular Online Classes: (Recorded Video). The course plan has been designed in such a way that the candidate can discipline their study schedule as well as maintain the comfort of flexibility. (You can watch recorded videos on Laptop/Tablet/PC – via user login or pen drive.)
This course is popular among seniors as well as beginner students. You can choose the course per your need. Many students purchase several modular courses one by one, after finishing one module after another.
General Studies Modular Video Course:
- The basic benefit of this GS modular video course is that students don’t feel the pressure of going through the whole course, immediately. (Equally popular among working professionals, college goers & distance students.)
- You can choose those modules, in which you are not feeling confident or wish to have expert guidance.
- Teachers’ systematic explanation of the topic/subject and their expert correlation (linkage) with other topics help develop insight about UPSC syllabus and demand of the paper.
- Cost-effective – In case, one wishes to go through a few modular subjects (s) this GS modular video course is relatively cheaper.
- Sectional Tests related to a topic(s) helps a student in developing writing skill about UPSC. (Test paper is evaluated by expert & uploaded to the online platform of the candidate)
– Current Affairs Magazine (Monthly): Students will find Monthly Magazine in their portal every month (pdf format)
Today, keeping oneself updated with Current Affairs is one of the main sources of success in the Civil Services exam. But this is also time-consuming; if you try to go through each development/event yourself every day, you may have to invest around 3 to 4 hours reading various newspapers & magazine. This is not prudent because you have many other things to study. Here, you can take the benefit of an expert’s researched work.
Our research team collect & recreate (analyses) current affairs’ materials from various authentic sources (to name few): Sources – The Hindu, Indian Express, Times of India, Hindustan Times, Economic Times, Business Standard, BusinessLine, LiveMint, Press Information Bureau (PIB), WHO, Wikipedia, India Today, BBC, AIR etc. (at the end of the news you can find the source).
- For this course – educator(s)/expert’s interaction facility is not available. (Except, discussion for Sectional Tests after evaluation)
- The modular course fee is relatively higher in comparison to the full course of GS Foundation.
- GS Modular Video course(s) will be sent to your correspondence address within two (2) working days.
- User ID & Password: Online platform (interface) to access current affairs magazine or/and study materials as well as Sectional Tests.
- Course Duration/Validity: One year. Within this period, Video Lectures can be accessed end number of times (repeatedly).
|List of GS Modular Video Course(s): Total videos: 300+ videos|
|Paper-I||Ancient History & Culture||(Video Lectures – 16)|
|Paper-I||Medieval History & Culture||(Video Lectures – 04)|
|Paper-I||Modern History||(Video Lectures – 26)|
|Paper-I||Post-Independence History||(Video Lectures – 15)|
|Paper-I||World History||(Video Lectures – 16)|
|Paper-I||Society||(Video Lectures – 18)|
|Paper-I||Geography||(Video Lectures – 33)|
|Paper-II||Polity||(Video Lectures – 30)|
|Paper-II||Governance||(Video Lectures – 14)|
|Paper-II||Social Justice||(Video Lectures – 08)|
|Paper-II||International Relation||(Video Lectures – 28)|
|Paper-III||Economics||(Video Lectures – 40)|
|Paper-III||Ecology & Environment||(Video Lectures – 16)|
|Paper-III||Disaster Management||(Video Lectures – 04)|
|Paper-III||Science & Technology||(Video Lectures – 16)|
|Paper-III||Internal Security||(Video Lectures – 07)|
|Paper-IV||Ethics||(Video Lectures – 22)|
Fees of Modular Video Course differs per its importance & length.