GS Prelims Test Series – 2023
Practise is crucial to success. Follow our strategy for impeccable success.
GS Mains Test Series – 2023
Awesome Mentoring – From basic NCERT to Advance level program for UPSC.
Essay Test Series – 2023
Learn ‘Micro skills,’ to deal it more effectively – Introduction, Sign-Posts & Original Thinking Capacity etc.
Upcoming Batches – Test Series for UPSC – 2023
|Test Series||Batch Date|
|Essay Test Series||1st Feb & 15th Feb 2023 (Upcoming)|
|Prelims Test Series||18th Dec 2022 (Current) & 19th Jan 2023 (Upcoming)|
|GS Mains Test Series||27th Jan & 15th Feb 2023 (Upcoming)|
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Test Series 2023
Elite IAS Academy provides its students with flawlessly competent Mock Tests to equip them with all the skills required to successfully face the Civil Services Exam.
The Academy provides Prelims Test Series, apart from the Test Series for the Mains including the one for the Essays. Besides, the GS Mains Mock Tests are provided in both English and Hindi. And the Essay Test Series are offered both for English and Hindi medium students.
Elite IAS UPSC Mock Test enables your exam preparation for all the upcoming UPSC Examinations such as UPSC IAS (CSE). The UPSC test series are carefully designed after a thorough study of the syllabus, the exam pattern, and the latest question trend. Prepare with the best test series for UPSC Preliminary & Mains exam.
Best Test Series for UPSC (Prelims & Mains)
- Each year, UPSC holds a number of competitive tests, giving you fantastic possibilities to advance your career.
- Seize the chance to create a preparation strategy that is efficient and makes good use of the UPSC mock exam.
- The UPSC Test Series is designed to help students complete their curriculum on time, revise thoroughly, prepare for the exam, and regularly assess their preparation.
- The UPSC exam series also offers a trustworthy self-assessment tool to help you determine where you stand in the race and what you need to work on to improve your score.
- After each UPSC mock test, evaluate your performance and make the necessary adjustments to improve your performance for the upcoming test.
Why it is Important to join Test Series For Civil Services Preparation?
- The first and most difficult level of the UPSC examination procedure is the preliminary examination.
- Only about 97 percent of the applicants are held back at this point. It is a test of your preparation and knowledge, but it is also a test of your ability to manage your time, be accurate, and stay focused.
- Thus, finishing the syllabus and revising it are only a small portion of your preparation. Maintaining a frequent evaluation process for your preparation is another aspect that is as important.
What Is Test-Based-Learning Approach?
- Many top performers advise using a test-based learning strategy, particularly in the final month before preliminary exams.
- It describes a method in which you simply complete practice exams, evaluate them thoroughly, and take note of the questions you got wrong.
- It is an excellent tool to assess your strengths and shortcomings and also provides you with information on your degree of accuracy and preparation.
Significance of Elite IAS Test Series
1.Focus on self-assessment
Solving the Test Series helps you assess your preparation for the Civil Services Exam. And, as a result, you can move on further, accordingly. As you solve the Test Series regularly, you would come across various drawbacks as well as strengths of the way you have been preparing for the IAS Exam. Thus, not only can you make an honest assessment of your preparation, but can also improve upon it as suitably required. Needless to say, you would find facing the CSE much easier than what it would have been otherwise, had you not solved the Test Series.
2. Build Confidence
Attempting the Test Series in the same time frame and the Examination environment as provided by UPSC for the Civil Services Exam helps enhance the confidence of the candidates. Thus, they do not panic or get unnerved when it comes to facing the Civil Services Exam. And nobody can deny that facing any Exam with a confidently relaxed frame of mind does help to answer logically leaving a positive impact on your scoring potential.
3. Evaluation of the preparation:
A professionally designed test series is invaluable at this stage. It encourages consistency and helps you pinpoint your areas of strength and weakness by setting you regular, time-bound subject targets.
4. Analysis of Strength and Weakness:
You receive a clear reflection of the section of the course on which you should concentrate more. Your wisdom and cunning in selecting the appropriate questions to attempt and the appropriate amount of questions to attempt matter because both Papers I & II have a negative marking scheme. Through the simulation a Test Series provides, you can succeed in this as well.
5. CSAT Preparation:
Due to the 33 percent qualification requirement, Paper II of the Prelims, or CSAT, is frequently underrated by students. However, this study also needs a reasonable amount of preparation given the developments of the last few years. A Test Series encourages you to exert the right amount of effort so that you breeze through it without any problems.
Why Enrol in Elite IAS Test Series for UPSC Civil Services Preparation?
- The Elite IAS Test Series was painstakingly created by a team of professionals and teachers with years of experience deciphering the UPSC examination format.
- The main goal is to instill in the children the routine practice of doing things correctly. Our team’s test questions require both conceptual clarity and analytical prowess.
- This will not only give you an advantage on the preliminary exam, but it will also lay the groundwork for your Main exam preparation.
- As a result, an integrated approach is used and all static subjects, as well as current affairs, are given the proper weight.
The entire UPSC Prelims Mock Test Series schedule has been planned to allow students to go through a constant cycle of prepare-revise-evaluate so that they are feeling prepared and in control for their final performance on D-Day!
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Test Series 2023
- The EliteIAS UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series combines instruction with testing to hasten your learning.
The EliteIAS Online Mock Test Platform has seen more than 3,00,000 registrations in a short period of time, a testament to
- the high caliber of our examinations.
For General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2, EliteIAS offers two online practice test packages (CSAT).
- EliteIAS uses a test-based methodology to help students quickly master crucial topics for the UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE).
Benefits of Elite IAS UPSC Prelims Test Series
- Pan-India platform to learn and compete with thousands of aspirants in real-time.
- Answer key and performance analysis as soon as the exam is over.
- Detailed solutions are also available in each user account for future revision.
- Get instant access to take EliteIAS online mock tests even at midnight.
- You may take our mock exams from a laptop, tablet, or mobile.
- 40 Full-length prelims mock exams with timer and negative marking.
- High-quality questions are similar to UPSC standards which help you learn faster.
- More than 3,00,000 aspirants have already registered for tests on the platform.
- Available as complete prelims mock exam package OR as separate mock tests!
Highlights of Prelims test Series
- You can download the mock tests or do them online.
- Answers with in-depth analysis are offered.
- The Test Series is created in accordance with UPSC specifications.
- There are three approaches to plan tests: levels: fundamental, applied, and comprehensive.
Current Affairs, supplementary material, and value-added content will all be given electronically.
- Expert Support through phone and email conversations. You will receive scorecards, test analyses, performance analyses, etc. with your own unique log-in information.
- The candidates should complete this test in a setting similar to an examination, with a timer set for two hours.
- Since some applicants occasionally want to write a test for revision purposes, the candidate can use this offline test however feels most comfortable.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Test Series 2022
Elite IAS Academy provides the students with flawlessly designed Mains Test Series including the Essay Paper Test Series. The point to be noted is that a candidate needs to sharpen his answer writing skills if he aims at scoring well. And the Test Series provided by Elite IAS Academy aims at equipping the students with all the skills required to answer the Mains Papers well. Unlike the Prelims, the Papers for the Mains are subjective in nature. The Prelims comprise Multiple Choice questions. But, preparing for the Mains requires you to study in detail. Besides, your score in the Mains is going to count for the final results. And it can make or mar your rank. Besides, it is the rank that counts when it comes to joining the Indian Administrative Services.
Purpose of Mains Test Series: Studying well, even in a flawless manner is not sufficient if you aim at cracking the Civil Services Exam at the very first attempt itself. You will have to monitor the progress of your preparation.
Highlights of Mains Test Series: Students can download question-cum-answer booklets & approach-answer-analysis of mock test papers from the Elite IAS student platform Value-addition, Current Affairs, Supplementary material & Reference Material will be provided in the form of soft copies
Sociology Test Series 2022
Due to its scientific focus and overlap with the papers in General Study, sociology is a popular choice among candidates for the Civil Services Exam. This choice has had a spectacular success rate in the UPSC Exam over the last few years. Test preparation continues to be an essential part of preparing for this optional because it allows you to solidify your knowledge and get higher grades. the unique aspects, such as one-on-one conversations with students following tests and equal emphasis on current events.
Additionally, you have the option of writing the exams at a location of your choosing or coming to our facilities, and then uploading the scanned copies of your answer sheets for assessment.
Aspirants will better comprehend the need & dynamics of the CSE Mains Exam thanks to our exam-focused approach. By linking Sociology Paper I, Sociology Paper II, General Studies, and Current Down to Earth Sociology, our plan is to create a knowledge matrix of sociology.
Salient features of the Integrated Test Series
- Concentrate on developing the Sociology Knowledge Matrix via Correlating Sociology. Sociology Paper I; General Studies & Current Down to Earth Sociology Paper II.
- for Pay attention to the content’s organization and presentation in relation to the requirements. -The setting for the questioning – Keywords
- The alignment of your answer’s concepts, theories, facts, studies, and current day-to-day observations.
- A one-on-one conversation (either in person or over the phone) with Vikash Ranjan Sir for a comprehensive, collaborative solution to the issue.
- Personal counselling and feedback sessions with Vikash Ranjan Sir to address the applicants’ unique competitive demands.
Hybrid Performance Analysis (Objective & Subjective), Paper-Wise & Sectional Assessment.
- Correlation Analysis between and within papers, analysis of applied sociology in answers.
- Exam Paper Analysis based on Question Type, Difficulty, and Scope.
Essay Test Series
From the perspective of selection, the 250-point essay paper has enough weight to determine the ultimate result/selection and ranking of the candidates. Since the essay portion of the UPSC Exam demonstrates mastery of General Studies, Current Affairs, Observational, Experiential, and Related Knowledge, it also serves as a benchmark for the exam readiness. The themes and orientations in the EliteIAS Essay program are the ideal combinations for the Essay paper.
Features of Essay Test Series
- The faculties prepare the eight questions. More than 40 of the questions are the philosophical or ethical nature, providing students with plenty practices.
- Answers to the Lucid models are prepared with extreme care. The sample responses can serve as an important resource support.
- The test discussions are so in-depth that one can fully comprehend the essay’s concept, organisation, content, consistency between the previous and subsequent paragraphs, and general perspective.
Frequently Asked Questions on IAS Mock Test
Q1 Which mock test series is the best for preparing for the UPSC?
Ans. There are numerous practice series options accessible, both online and offline. The Elite IAS Mock Test series, which includes questions based on the most recent exam pattern and syllabus, is one of the finest possibilities, nonetheless. These can be viewed by any candidate and are completely free.
Q2. Is it possible to retake the same IAS mock test?
Ans. Yes, while preparing for the civil services exam, candidates can attempt to solve any test paper more than once. It is advised that you spend as much time completing practice exams as you can in the final month before the exam.
Q3 What advantages come from taking IAS practice exams?
Ans. The benefits of passing the UPSC test series are covered below:
- A better comprehension of the exam format;
- Comprehension of the crucial subjects from the standpoint of the test;
- A simulation of the test environment; comprehension of the test’s standard;
- Analysis of individual strengths and weaknesses; simultaneous completion of revision.
Q4. Do the Elite IAS UPSC mock exam series’ solutions also come with the questions?
Ans. Yes, the practice series comes with an answer key as well. Candidates can take the test and then compare their answers with the given answer key to see how they did.
Please Contact Elite IAS Academy for further details
Call: 7065202020, 8899999931 | Email: email@example.com