The Rules and Regulations
All of the students enrolled in the Elite IAS Academy, Delhi is expected to follow the rules and regulations as listed below:
- All of the students are expected to maintain all the norms of the decent human behavior that should also be perfectly harmonious as far as the discipline of an academic institution is concerned. The rule is to be observed not only within the classroom, but the entire of the Academy’s premises. Otherwise, his/her enrollment in the Academy would stand cancelled with immediate effect without any provision for the refund of the fee.
- All of the students must carry their ID-Cards and produce the same as and when required.
- No student failing to pay the fee till the last date for the same (as fixed by the Academy) will be allowed to attend the classes.
- The right to make a change concerning the time, venue and faculty without any prior notice is absolutely reserved with the Academy.
- The passport size photograph submitted by the students at the time of getting enrolled in the Academy can be employed for publicity.
- The fee once paid by the students would not be refunded, no matter what the circumstances might be.
- In case, any of the students fails to attend the classes without providing the Academy with any prior information, his/her admission might be cancelled without any refund of the fee.
- The prospectus of the Academy should not be treated as a legal document.
- The study material provided to the students is for their use only and is a COPYRIGHT of the Academy.
- Classes would begin with a minimum number of 10 enrollments for a batch.
It should be noted that in all of the cases, the decision made by the Managing Director would be deemed to be final.