ESSAY TEST SERIES -2020
By Arpit Adlakha
Note: As we know that due to COVID-19 pandemic Civil Services Prelims exam has been resheduled. This Essay test series date-sheet has been scheduled keeping in view the revised Prelims (New date is 04 October, 2020) and Mains exam (08 January, 2021) schedule.
Mains Essay Test Series
- Flexible module for candidates joining offline or online test.
- Evaluation will be done within two weeks.
- Answer sheet will be evaluated by the experts
- One to one mentorship for the development of a multi-dimensional approach to essay writing.
- Expert Support: Telephonic Discussion/E-mail Interaction.
- Model Answers (synopsis) will be provided.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system are designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Nature of questions will be on UPSC pattern.
- Value Addition Materials will also be provided along with it
- Flexible-module helps aspirant to accommodate with the social environment and focus on their preparation for Civil Services Exam. Such as working professionals, college students, coaching attending students etc.
Note: Writing Test Series makes you a disciplined smart learner i.e. studying a section without writing practice will keep your understanding efficiency incomplete. UPSC appreciates your knowledge with brevity, and this art could be learned only by repeated answer writing training. So when you read something and simultaneously appear in the test, it has a dual effect (i) you improve your answer writing skill (ii) receive suggestions for improvement from experts. (Both are necessary to fetch better marks in the real mains exam of UPSC.)
Nowadays, writing essay test series is almost essential and it would be a rational decision to EVALUATE YOURSELF BEFORE THE UPSC EVALUATES YOU.
- How to write an Effective Essay in IAS Exam?
- Tips to Boost Your Memory for UPSC Exam!
- UPSC Exam Syllabus
- Best IAS Interview Questions
For Detail Information Please Contact to Elite IAS Academy for UPSC Exam preparation.
Call: 7065202020, 8410000036
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is an essay writing important for the UPSC exam?
The essay writing paper is one of the nine sections of the UPSC mains examination. In the essay paper, the aspirant has to write two essays within 1200 words. The marks allotted for each piece are 125, with a total of 250 marks for both essays. There will be four options given, and aspirants need to write two descriptive content out of those topics.
What is the mode of teaching, and how much time will be allotted?
ELITE IAS Essay Test Series is available both online and offline. Students can opt for both online and offline sessions. There are ample test series available purely based out of the UPSC exam pattern. Classroom teaching and online sessions will be available, and students can log in to watch lessons and modules at any time of the day.
How will many test series be assigned?
There are numerous test series available, including section-wise tests, revision exams, full mock tests, and self-assessments with model answers are also provided for practice. Students can prepare as per their schedule and attend tests online.
What about test evaluation and feedback?
The tests are evaluated by our board of subject matter experts within two weeks. A thorough discussion session is organized either online or face-to-face classroom meetings for doubt clearance and feedback.
What study material would be provided?
Study materials and module questions and answers will be provided online, prepared extensively based out of the UPSC curriculum. The study materials will have in-depth knowledge about the fundamentals of essay writing, along with various insights and techniques for essay structuring and editing. All the important topics and the previous year’s examination questions will be discussed and solved.
Get A Enquiry Now