ESSAY TEST SERIES -2021
(Batch Start: 29 May)
By Experts, Elite IAS
11 Mock Tests: (7 Section wise & 4 Full Test) – (Admission Open)
Course Fee: Rs.8400/- (Inclusive All Taxes)
Click here to Open or Download 29 May, 2021 – Essay Test Series Schedule
Mains Essay Test Series
- Flexible module for candidates joining essay test series. You will be writing test online via our portal.
- You will be trained to get rid of two major problems i.e. Functional Fixedness and Transparency Illusion, while developing good communication in your essay writing.
- Training will be given for appropriate way of writing INTRODUCTION (be it Quotation, Story or Paraphrasing).
- BODY writing(Middle part) needs ‘Micro skills’ like SIGN-POSTS (linking phrases) to show examiner your ‘Original Thinking Capability’.
- How to write CONCLUSION which is synced with Introduction & body-part of your essay. It should satisfy the curiosity of the examiner.
- Evaluation will be done within two weeks.
- Answer sheet will be evaluated by the experts
- One to one mentorship for the development of a multi-dimensional approach to essay writing.
- Expert Support: Telephonic Discussion/E-mail Interaction.
- Model Answers (synopsis) will be provided for all sectional tests.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system are designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Nature of questions will be on UPSC pattern.
- Value Addition Materials will also be provided along with it
- Flexible-module helps aspirant to accommodate with the social environment and focus on their preparation for Civil Services Exam.
Note: Writing Test Series makes you a disciplined smart learner i.e. studying a section without writing practice will keep your understanding efficiency incomplete. UPSC appreciates your knowledge with brevity, and this art could be learned only by repeated answer writing training.
So, when you read something and simultaneously appear in the test, it has a dual effect
(i) you improve your answer writing skill
(ii) receive suggestions for improvement from experts.
(Both are necessary to fetch better marks in the real mains exam of UPSC.)
Nowadays, writing essay test series is almost essential and it would be a rational decision to EVALUATE YOURSELF BEFORE THE UPSC EVALUATES YOU.
- How to write an Effective Essay in IAS Exam?
- IAS Topper Shares Strategy to Ace the Essay Paper In UPSC CSE Exam
- Tips to Boost Your Memory for UPSC Exam!
- Essay Paper, Mains, CSE: Some of the Best Resources to Prepare for it
- Best IAS Interview Questions
For Detail Information Please Contact to Elite IAS Academy for UPSC Exam preparation.
Call: 7065202020, 8410000036