Upgraded Foundation Course for IAS Exam Preparation
This is the most comprehensive and holistic course. It is a perfect course for students who wish to make a career in Civil Services Examination. The course has been designed scientifically to cover each aspect of IAS exam preparation. It is a rigorous training programme – beginning from a lower level of preparation and finally ending at top-notch finishing touch.
- We start with class lectures to clarify various subject/topic related concept – to develop an understanding of the subject matter(s).
- Next, the discussion in the class helps dispel all sort of confusion.
- Class test is conducted every Sunday. This provides the student, opportunity to develop writing skill. Remember, writing in UPSC exam is more ‘an art’ than ‘simple intelligence’.
- During class test, teacher gets the first-hand information about students’ strength and more importantly their ‘weakness’. Teacher’s feedback and analysis help the student overcome those shortcomings.
- Class Test is a regular and most important feature of our training.
- After completion of the ‘regular course’ – we expose our students to ‘Advance level’. This is via our ‘All India Test Series’. Here, it should be noted that ‘class test’ enables students to write answers properly, paying attention to keywords like Explain, Discuss, Critically analysis etc. Structuring your answer format as per the demand of the question.
But ‘All India Test Series’ is a simulation of actual UPSC exam. Here you learn the art of relating your answer with different aspects/perspectives. (The same level cannot be attended during ‘Class Test’ because you are not awarded about various topics sprinkled in the UPSC syllabus – but once regular classes are over – you will develop insight about a variety of areas.)
At this point in time, the teacher will polish your answer-writing skill to achieve the highest attainable level.
There are 3 (three) benefits of this course:
- Firstly, the teacher who has taught you the course will be conducting and monitoring your ‘All India Test Series’. Here you can directly talk to him about your progress or how to improve your weaker areas. Both of you will feel the responsibility towards each other due to easy communications.
- Secondly, you will have a team of teachers to support you in the area of specialization.
- Thirdly, by appearing in ‘All India Test Series’ you can easily evaluate your preparedness. This may also instill confidence in you for the forthcoming examination. (Scientifically it has been proved that highly competitive environment – helps enhance our ability.
Upgraded Foundation Course is a meticulously designed course for Civil Services aspirants. It takes care of every aspect, necessary for IAS preparation. Starting from scratch and completing the course at highest level.
The package contains – Classroom course for General Studies Prelims + CSAT + Mains + Essay + 1 Optional + Interview.
‘All India Test Series’ for General Studies Prelims + Mains + Essay + 1 Optional (after completion of classroom course).
Course Duration: One (1) year.
Upgraded Foundation Course Fee: 2,21,000/- (Inclusive all taxes)
Useful Resource to Check
- IAS Coaching Fees Structure
- UPSC Exam Pattern
- The Dos and Don’ts of UPSC Exam Preparation
- Best IAS Interview Questions
For Detail Information Contact: 7065202020, 8899999931 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org