SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR IAS COACHING
(ELITE IAS – GS Integrated Course – 2019)
Elite IAS offers Scholarship Programme for coaching in both English and Hindi medium. The motive is to provide quality coaching to meritorious students preparing for Civil Services Examination.
This opportunity helps students who take part to avail discounts ranging between 20% and 100%. The test is conducted at Mukherjee Nagar Centre in Delhi. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 08899999931/34
FREE IAS COACHING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This scholarship test is for providing Free IAS Coaching and fee concession to the deserving candidates based on their performance.
- This test is not for providing any cash benefits to the students in lieu of Coaching.
- Elite IAS will not bear any expenses related to undertaking the 1-year Free IAS Coaching such as those for lodging and fooding in Delhi.
Scholarship test will be conducted in following steps:
I. Application & scrutiny; (email application is accepted)
II. Written Test
- The result of Scholarship Test will be declared within three (3) days of test and the scores will be forwarded to all the participants.
- Elite IAS has discretion in all the matters related to entrance exam and coaching and the decision taken by Elite IAS will be final.
- Elite IAS reserves right to terminate the facility given to the student at any point of time during the course. You are expected to attend the classes regularly. In case of a lack of discipline of following your study schedule, your Free IAS Coaching maybe discontinued and passed on to next eligible candidate.
Scholarship Test is conducted at regular interval, for information about forthcoming test you can contact us via email or telephone. In case of selection for the course you will be informed about the respective batch and timing.
Scholarship Test will be in two stages:
(a) It will contain 40 objective type questions (MCQ) with 2 marks each, 5 to 7 subjective type of questions (marks will be allotted accordingly), and 1 essay paper of 50 marks (you need to choose and write on any one essay). [Total marks: 200]
(b) Those candidates are able to score 40% marks in first test will be informed for second stage i.e. Interview. [Total marks: 75]
Note: Duration of exam (written test) will be of 3 hours. Written test as well as Interview will be conducted at our Mukherjee Nagar Centre
- Current affairs
- Basics of History, Geography, Polity and Economy, Science (up to 10th level)
- Essay will contain – Social, Economic, Political issues or even abstract.
The scholarship details are as follows:
|Score Obtained||Percentage discount|
|70%||100% Fee Waiver (FREE Coaching)|
|Below 35%||No Concession|
(Note: Classroom fee for Regular General Studies course in English medium is Rs.1,30000/- and Hindi medium is Rs.95,000/-)
Scholarship Test Registration Payment (Rs.100):
[Note: After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the date, time and venue of your test. This will also be your admit card]
For more information, Call: 7065202020, 8899999931/34; Email: email@example.com