SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR IAS COACHING
(ELITE IAS – GS Integrated Course – 2020)
Elite IAS offers Scholarship Programme for coaching in both English and Hindi medium. The motive is to provide quality coaching to meritorious students preparing for Civil Services Examination.
This will help students to avail concession ranging between 20% to 100%.
- Scholarship Test is held every SUNDAY; Timing: 11:00 am to 01:00 pm (2 hours)
- Only those students will be allowed to take test who have enrolled till THURSDAY of that particular week. (Registration is open in Friday to Thursday schedule. Friday and Saturday is reserved for sending customized UserID & Password to the enrolled candidates.)
- Scholarship Test will be conducted ONLINE / OFFLINE for our Old Rajender Nagar (Karol Bagh) and Mukherjee Nagar Centre in Delhi. For any further query contact us via email at email@example.com
- You need to register for scholarship test with payment of Rs.100/-
- [Note: Registration ‘payment form’ will require – Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Medium of Exam (English/Hindi), Branch You Wish to Enroll: Old Rajinder Nagar (Karol Bagh) or Mukherjee Nagar, Mention month of Batch you wish to Join (eg. Jan, Feb.) – suggested to keep these information handy, before making payment of Rs.100]
- An UserID & Password will be sent to you within 24 to 48 hours.
- (You can enter in our Scholarship Test portal by this UserID and read the instructions for the exam [Recommended]. You won’t be able to access the Test Paper, it will appear on Sunday at scheduled time.)
- Test will start from 11:00 am and end at 01:00 pm on every Sunday. (2 hours)
- Once the test is over at scheduled time, it will get locked i.e. the moment time is over, you won’t be able to access the test.
- Result Declaration on every Wednesday. Candidate will receive SMS/Email on Wednesday with UserID & Password and you can access your result on the link provided on our website i.e. www.eliteias.in (In case you don’t receive sms/email on this day, kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 7065202020 for support.)
- Current affairs
- Basics of History, Geography, Polity and Economy, Science (up to 10th level)
- It will contain 100 objective type questions (MCQ) with 2 marks each. It will contain Negative marking i.e. .66 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for leaving the question unanswered. [Total marks: 200]
The Scholarship Concession details will be as follow:
|Score Obtained||Percentage discount|
|80% & Above||100% Fee Waiver (FREE Coaching)|
|Below 30%||No Concession|
(Note: Classroom fee for Regular ‘General Studies Integrated’ course in English medium is Rs.1,60000/- and Hindi medium is Rs.95,000/-)
FREE IAS COACHING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This scholarship test is for providing Free IAS Coaching and fee concession to the deserving candidates based on their performance.
- This test is not for providing any cash benefits to the students in lieu of Coaching.
- Elite IAS will not bear any expenses related to undertaking the 1-year Free IAS Coaching such as those for lodging and fooding in Delhi.
- Elite IAS has discretion in all the matters related to entrance exam and coaching and the decision taken by Elite IAS will be final.
- Elite IAS reserves right to terminate the facility given to the student at any point of time during the course. You are expected to attend the classes regularly. In case of a lack of discipline of following your study schedule, your Free IAS Coaching maybe discontinued and passed on to next eligible candidate.
- In case of selection for the course you will be informed about the respective batch and timing.
- Within 10 days of declaration of the scholarship test result you need to submit the required documents and fees to reserve your seat for Civil Services Examination coaching. (You have choice to choose your Batch/Month).
I. Documents Required:
(a) Scanned copy of Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Scanned copy of Graduation Certificate (if in final year – send scanned copy of 1st & 2nd year Mark-sheet).
(c) Scanned copy of Aadhar Card or any other document for Address Proof.
(d) Two (2) recent passport sized photographs.
II. Seat Confirmation Payment:
(a) To reserve the seat Rs.3000/- should be paid in favour of – Elite Academy for Education & Training Private Limited. (via Demand Draft / Cheque / NEFT (internet banking).
(b) In case of failure to complete the formalities under stipulated period, scholarship award will be canceled and passed to other eligible candidates.
Contact us – Email: email@example.com Call: 7065202020