SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR IAS COACHING
(ELITE IAS – GS Integrated Course – 2022-23) Test Date: 14th August, 2021
Elite IAS offers Scholarship Programme for coaching in both English and Hindi medium. The motive is to provide quality coaching to meritorious students preparing for Civil Services Examination.
This will help students to avail concession ranging between 10% to 70%.
- Scholarship Test will be held on 14th August SATURDAY; Timing: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm (90 minutes)
- Only those students will be allowed to take test on the allotted Saturday, those who have enrolled till THURSDAY of that particular week. (Registration is open)
- Scholarship Test will be conducted ONLINE / OFFLINE at our Old Rajinder Nagar (Karol Bagh) and Mukherjee Nagar Centre in Delhi.
- Note: Due to pandemic, scholarship will be conducted online only. For any further query contact us via email at email@example.com
Procedure for Registration & Result – Online Scholarship Test
- You need to register for scholarship test with payment of Rs.100/-
- [Note: Registration ‘payment form’ will require – Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Medium of Exam (English/Hindi), Branch You Wish to Enroll: Old Rajinder Nagar (Karol Bagh) or Mukherjee Nagar, Mention month of Batch you wish to Join (eg. Jan, Feb.) – suggested to keep these information handy, before making payment of Rs.100]
- Test will start from 11:00 am and end at 12:30 pm on Saturday. (90 minutes)
- Once the test is over at scheduled time, it will get locked i.e. the moment time is over, you won’t be able to access the test.
- Result Declaration by Sunday evening. Candidate will receive SMS/Email by Sunday with Result score.(In case you don’t receive sms/email by the above mentioned day, kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 7065202020 for support.)
To know more about IAS coaching in Delhi & Frequently Asked Questions regarding IAS prepration, click on the link & then SCROLL DOWN…
- Current affairs
- Basics of History, Geography, Polity and Economy, Science (up to 10th level)
- It will contain 100 objective type questions (MCQ) with 2 marks each. It will contain Negative marking i.e. .66 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for leaving the question unanswered. [Total marks: 200]
The Scholarship Concession details will be as follow:
|Score Obtained||Scholarship Percentage|
|90% and & Above||70%|
|Below 30%||No Scholarship|
Note: Classroom fee for Regular ‘General Studies Integrated’ course in English medium is Rs.1,81000/- and Hindi medium is Rs.95,000/-
IAS COACHING SCHOLARSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This scholarship test is for providing IAS Coaching and fee concession to the deserving candidates based on their performance.
- This test is not for providing any cash benefits to the students in lieu of Coaching.
- Elite IAS will not bear any expenses related to undertaking the 1-year IAS Coaching (under scholarship) such as those for lodging and food in Delhi.
- Elite IAS has discretion in all the matters related to entrance exam and coaching and the decision taken by Elite IAS will be final.
- Elite IAS reserves the right to terminate the facility given to the student at any point of time during the course. You are expected to attend the classes regularly. In case of a lack of discipline of following your study schedule, your IAS Coaching Scholarship maybe discontinued and passed on to next eligible candidate.
- In case of selection for the course, you will be informed about the respective batch and timing.
- Within 10 days of the declaration of the scholarship test result, you need to submit the required documents and fees to reserve your seat for Civil Services Examination coaching. (You have the choice to choose your Batch/Month).
I. Documents Required:
(a) Scanned copy of Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Scanned copy of Graduation Certificate (if in the final year – send a scanned copy of 1st & 2nd-year Mark-sheet).
(c) Scanned copy of Aadhar Card or any other document for Address Proof.
(d) Two (2) recent passport sized photographs.
II. Seat Confirmation Payment:
(a) To reserve the seat Rs.3000/- should be paid in favor of – Elite Academy for Education & Training Private Limited. (via Demand Draft / Cheque / NEFT (internet banking).
(b) In case of failure to complete the formalities under the stipulated period, the scholarship award will be canceled and passed to other eligible candidates.
Useful Resource to Check
For Detail Information Please Contact to Elite IAS – Best IAS Coaching in Delhi for UPSC Exam preparation.