General Studies Integrated Course for UPSC -2024/25
General Studies Integrated Course is very popular among students. This course contains a complete package for General Studies in Civil Services examination i.e. it covers a total of 1525 marks out of 2025 marks (GS = 1000 + Essay = 250 + Interview = 275 marks). The optional subject is excluded from this course which contains 500 marks.
GS Integrated Course: Highlights
- Complete Syllabus Coverage: We start with class lectures to clarify various subject/topic related concepts – to develop an understanding of the subject matter(s).
- Prelims and Mains oriented classes: Classes are tailored to meet the unique demands of the preliminary and mains phases of the UPSC exams. Teachers offer essential information and strategies for linking current affairs to the traditional subjects of the UPSC syllabus.
- Facility of Live and Recorded Class Lectures: Live lecture classes for regular students are available only with permission from the Academic Head, a provision made to accommodate students during emergencies to ensure they do not miss their classes. Recorded class lectures can be accessed through the online portal provided by Elite IAS Academy.
- Class Discussion: An interactive session where students and mentors engage in collective analysis and debate on various topics. This exploration helps deepen understanding and promote critical thinking.
- Regular Test: Class test is conducted every Sunday. This provides the student, opportunity to develop writing skills. Remember, writing in UPSC exam is more ‘an art’ than ‘simple intelligence’.
- Performance Evaluations: During class tests, teachers get first-hand information about students’ strength and more importantly their ‘weakness’. Teacher’s feedback and analysis help the student overcome those shortcomings.
- Personal Mentorship: Students interact with the mentor one-on-one. This approach is very effective in solving the problems of students because many issues are very individual rather than universal.
- All India Test Series : After completion of the ‘regular course’ – we expose our students to ‘Advance level’. This is via our ‘All India Test Series’. Here, it should be noted that ‘class test’ enables students to write answers properly, paying attention to keywords like Explain, Discuss, Critical analysis etc. Structuring your answer format as per the demand of the question. But ‘All India Test Series’ is a simulation of the actual UPSC exam. Here you learn the art of relating your answer with different aspects/perspectives. (The same level cannot be attended during ‘Class Test’ because you are not aware about various topics sprinkled in the UPSC syllabus – but once regular classes are over – you will develop insight about a variety of areas.)
– UPSC Upgraded Foundation Course
– Online/Live GS Integrated Course
For more information – Call or WhatsApp: +91 7065202020