General Studies Mains Test Series
- Flexible module for candidates joining classroom or online test.
- Evaluation will be done in two weeks’ time.
- Experts will evaluate answer sheets only.
- Expert Support: Telephonic Discussion/E-mail Interaction.
- Model hint answer will be provided for each test paper.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system are designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Answer format training – Content of the topic remains almost the same but UPSC wants their candidate to format their answers per the demand of the keyword(s). Example: Discuss, explain, illustrate, evaluate etc. With the feedback, comment, and notes for improvement, the teacher will guide you to write an answer in an appropriate format.
- Nature of questions will be as per UPSC pattern.
- Will Provide Monthly Current Affairs + Contemporary Issues + Supplementary Material.
- Each Test Paper will contain some relevant Contemporary issues – so that students can upgrade their alertness of mind.
- Flexi-module helps aspirants to accommodate with the social environment and focus on their preparation for Civil Services Exam. Such as working professionals, college students, coaching attending students etc.
Note: Writing Test Series makes you a disciplined smart learner i.e. studying a section without writing practice will keep your understanding efficiency incomplete. UPSC appreciates your knowledge with brevity, and this art could be learned only by repeated answer writing training. So when you read something and simultaneously appear in the test, it has a dual effect (i) you improve your answer writing skill (ii) receive suggestions for improvement from experts. (Both are necessary to fetch better marks in the real mains exam of UPSC.)
Nowadays, writing test series is almost essential and it would be a rational decision to EVALUATE YOURSELF BEFORE THE UPSC EVALUATES YOU.