Programme for Quick Revision (PQR) for History optional
- Critical and analytical appreciation of subject through 100 History optional probable and high-quality questions.
- Hardcopy of Model Answers for the questions to be provided.
- Questions on counter factual history and revisionist approach etc.
- Quick Revision of the subject and concepts with the help of keywords.
- Polishing and Enriching the concepts that helps in understanding the precise demand of questions asked in UPSC
- Intellectual reorientation and rejuvenation prior to Mains examination 2023
About the Faculty:
Sanjay Singh – He has more than 15 years of teaching experience and has credit of helping students become IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS etc. He energizes the class at different levels with emphatic and in-depth knowledge of History. His application of scientific technique helps students understand, memorize chronological order with historiographic significance.
For Detail of this Progamme – Call: 7065202020 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fee: Rs.9000/-
Limited Seats: First come first serve basis.
Registration Fee: Rs.500/- (Registration open till 14 August)
Duration: 22 to 25 hours. [Find detail in the schedule given below:]
- IAS Fees Structure
- UPSC Exam Syllabus
- IAS Interview Questions
- How to Choose Optional Subject for UPSC? A Detailed Guide
For Detail Information Please Contact to Elite IAS – India’s Premier coaching institute for UPSC Exam preparation.
Classroom Coaching: 7065202020
Online IAS Coaching: 8899999931
Get A Enquiry No